EPF Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for EPF.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.......smd2000

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smd2000

.......smd2000 Empty
PostSubject: .......smd2000   .......smd2000 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 4:21 am

username: Smd2000

Link to your Plazma Burst 2 profile: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Smd2000&id=1588956

List all your alternate accounts with links: Thundercat1: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Thundercat1&id=614961

Past Clans(alternate accounts included): GSA ,

Why did you leave them? its an old clan , i wanted to try something new

Location/Timezone: New york

How long are you usually online(e.g 10am-2pm)? can vary. usually 12pm-4pm

Preferred Server: california

Your ping in this server: this can also vary, but usually anywhere around 150

How did you hear about us: my fellow faf member bloodymary.

Will you be active on the discord chat: of course.

Why do you want to join UPF? i want to be challenged to get better in every way possible on pb2. also just to know other people who are into this game like me. also to reach higher ranks, &' show leadership to other high ranking members as well as newcomers

What can you offer to benefit us? activeness. decent skill. loyalness to the clan.

Why do you think we'd accept you? not too sure if I'll be accepted , but to answer the question overall im a decent pb2 player not just skill wise but my interaction with other players , ability to make new friends ultimately leading to making the clan bigger &; stronger.

Why don't you join a bigger clan than ours? dont like bigger clans such as BoZ  , its mainstream. i feel like in this clan i will be heard by others

Extra comments: if i get accepted , i hope to reach one of the higher ranks.
Back to top Go down
BloodyMary

.......smd2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......smd2000   .......smd2000 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 5:33 am

nice application xD. Welcome to United Phantom Forces. I can see you put a lot of effort into this and i cant deny you Smile))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
smd2000

.......smd2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......smd2000   .......smd2000 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 5:42 am

thanks bloody. appreciate all the help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.......smd2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......smd2000   .......smd2000 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.......smd2000
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EPF Official Forums :: Join EPF :: Applications-
Jump to: